Sample Course Material
Sample module from HEIN 701
A sample module from HEIN 701
Essential Information Management Skills is available from here ( Otago University computers only).
Sample Student Work
Each of the Post Graduate Diploma papers include a student project that contributes a substantial portion of a student’s overall grade. A selection of these projects may be viewed from bere.
HEIN 701 Essential Information Management Skills
- Bring Your Own Device: How this is changing the Health Workplace
- Patient Portals: Promise and Peril
- Security of Practice Management Systems in General Practice.
- Web-Browsers In Health Informatics
HEIN 702 Principles of Health Informatics
HEIN 703: Health Information Systems
- Database For Local Surveillance Of Acute Gastrointestinal Illness
- Emergency Department Information System
- High Caries Risk
- Nursing Staff Administration